SCUM – Patch 0.5.6.34282 & Supporter pack #2
SCUM – Patch 0.5.6.34282 taken from Steam Community Announcements
To start off we have a new weapon making an appearance on the island! The Vintóvka Snáyperskaya Spetsiálnaya or VSS “Vintorez” is the big older brother of the AS Val. Chambered in the same 9×39 caliber round the VSS is a more stable and accurate sibling of the two. But it also takes up more of your inventory space since the stock is not foldable. So if you are taking accurate shots, which you cannot pinpoint where from, you know that the VSS is smiling at you.
Introducing new smoke grenades, now in more colors! Use them for concealment, use them for signals, use them as distraction or use them however else you like. These are a great tool for squads, alliances or RP servers. Enjoy!
We also included an item that a lot of you have desired and asked for a very long time! New millitary holsters are in! For all you super cool tactical operator operators out there, you can now die in style!
We added a new POI to the D0 sector. New millitary barracks have been set up with tons of high end loot, yet still fitting into that wild abandoned theme.
Now let’s announce what you already read in the title: you all requested it and we are here to deliver. If you want to spend a couple of extra bucks to support the development of the game, we are now offering Supporter pack#2!
So let’s get to the meat and potatoes of the pack:
- Let’s start with the headliner, dance emotes.
Whether you want to show off your moves in one of our VIP night clubs or add insult to injury on that satisfying kill? The new dance emotes are here to make that dream happen. Show of your moves with brand new dance emotes!
- Ever wanted to have some music playing while you get to that next POI and decided to walk? Maybe you have some wood to gather to upgrade your base walls and want to fill that empty space with our amazing radio stations? Personal Music player is now available as software update for your personal BCU.
Whether you enjoy the radio or, and yes it is possible, want to add your own: you are now able to have soundtrack wherever you go.
The controls for the music player are as follows:
- J – (Play / Pause)
- CTRL + J – (Turn on / Turn off)
- ALT + J – (Switch bettwen radio / music player)
- U (Shuffle) – (It can be enabled on the radio also but doesn’t have any effect on it)
- O – (Loop) (It can be enabled on the radio also but doesn’t have any effect on it)
- K – (Music player Previous song / Radio previous radio station)
- L – (Music player Next song / Radio next radio station)
- PAGE UP – (Turn up the volume)
- PAGE DOWN – (Turn down the volume)
You can also control it through the TAB circular menu:
And if you want you can enable the UI for the music player in the menu so it shows you which song is playing and, in the case of the radio, which station:
To add your own music to the music player, you can do so by adding files to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamappscommon\SCUM\SCUM\Music folder. Only .wav and .flac typo of files are supported.
- A popular feature that will allow all of you creative people to utilize our beautiful island for creative screenshots. Complemented with free look camera, different settings and poses. It even works in the multiplayer with your squadmates!
We know there are a lot of art freaks within our community and we cannot wait to see what you will do with this tool. Here are some of the examples what can be done:
Your pictures will be saved at C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SCUM\Saved\Screenshots.
- Ever wanted more of the SCUM lore and background story? We are happy to provide! Presenting an idea that was bubbling and we are now comfortable to present to the world. Meet the key characters, the world, and events that lead to the current situation on the TEC01 island. Who knows maybe even meet a future NPC or two!
The pack includes a movie script, full comic in pdf format, concept art of the outside world and wallpapers for multiple resolutions!
For those early birds that want the worm, the pack is releasing with a discount of 10%! Get it while it’s fresh!
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fixed the bug where bow attachments would not have proper icons.
- Fixed the bug where interrupted double feed malfunction would bug the magazine.
- Fixed the bug where drones would fly in circles trying to reach their destination.
- Fixed the bug where some skewers could not be placed in hands.
- Fixed the bug where you could infinite repair melee weapons on a drill press.
- Fixed the bug where smoke grenades and flashbangs would become nuclear devices when thrown in fire.
- Fixed the bug where it was not able to fuel fires.
- Fixed the bug where the raft blueprint would turn red after relog.
- Fixed the bug where 3m basic walls and 5m metal walls were not repairable.
- Fixed the bug where firework traps would not activate.
- Fixed the bug where shotguns were not able to clear malfunctions in some states.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to place stick and plank bundles in log sheds.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to fuel lanterns and chainsaws with bottles.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to illegally steal flags.
- Fixed the bug where the handgun was not visible in the weapon holster.
- Fixed the bug where an item in hands would not sometimes render.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to burry the small improvised raft.
- Massive amount of level fixes.
- Major server optimizations.
- Players can now switch firing modes while in ADS mode.
- Reworked handling of explosive damage to base building elements.
- Further adjusted sentry aiming.
- You will now see wall length when placing bb walls.
- Adjusted the positions of sight pins on the compound bow.
- Added a parameter that allows you to set the number of boats available on the island.
- ListPlayer admin command now also have a Fame column.
- Moved admin door unlock interaction to interaction menu.
- Added a new admin command #ShowNameplates true/false giving the ability to admins to see names of other players when in player mode.
End of SCUM – Patch 0.5.6.34282 Notes